24-Hour Emergency Response
Water Damage Mitigation
Since 1972, Home Maintenance Associates Inc. has been proudly mitigating, drying, and restoring homes in the Southern Vermont region. Home Maintenance Associates Inc. is Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification Certified (IICRC) in water damage, restoration, and mold remediation.
• Quick response and proper drying procedures which are critical for avoiding secondary damage and mold growth in any water damage situation. Home Maintenance Associates Inc. has the training, expertise & equipment to handle any situation.
• With over four decades of water damage expertise, Home Maintenance Associates Inc. understand how to efficiently work with insurance providers (we provide what we refer to as our Xactimate insurance estimate- the preferred model by most insurance companies).
• Vast network to assist in restoration of any property- conservators, lead/asbestos abatement, carpenters, plumbers, electricians, painters, sheetrock.
• The ability to remediate most water damage losses without the use of any harsh chemicals.
• Electronic communication from initial call through completion of project to assure you of total transparency.
Home Maintenance Associates Inc. is IICRC Certified. IICRC Certified Firms have earned the right to display the IICRC logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise.
“We had a frozen pipe break in our downstairs. There was significant damage & Carl and his team responded immediately. This was my first experience w this type of incident. The mitigation work that he did was top notch and he was extremely helpful during a stressful situation. This is not my primary residence and Carl was easy to communicate with during the whole process. He was attentive to our needs and concerns and did a great job. I’m a small business owner myself and detail oriented. Couldn’t be happier w the service I received.”
“I am so pleased that I chose Home Maintenance Associates to clean my carpets and especially my oriental rug. The results were amazing and the crew extremely knowledgeable and professional. Carl Grey, the owner is a pleasure to work with. I would certainly use them again and recommend them highly.”
“I’m a satisfied repeat customer. Carpets can get pretty dirty in Vermont and when Carl is done cleaning them they look like new. He even cleaned my car seats. I highly recommend Home Maintenance.”
“We’ve had the opportunity to use Home Maintenance Associates on multiple occasions. What an incredible customer experience. Professional customer service and excellent job cleaning the carpets. We’d highly recommend using them.”
“Carl was fantastic and so easy to work with. They completed the job during an evening and weekend so they didn’t delay our renovation!”
“Home Maintenance has taken care of all our floor care needs for the last 20+ years, and we have never been disappointed. Most of our work needs to be done after hours, Carl and crew are very flexible and work through the night, or week-ends, to make sure everything is ready for opening on the next business day.Very trustworthy, dependable, professional and good at what they do.Whether it’s a 58000sf office building of carpet, or a 100sf of vinyl flooring, Home Maintenance is who we call.”